My Country Salad
A good friend came around for an impromptu lunch, so I threw together a few ingredients I had to hand.
There was pomegranate from the garden too, a great treat!
2 Tomatoes, cut into wedges
1/2 cup Pomegranate arils (seeds)
1/2 cup cooked chicken, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cucumber, roughly cut
small bunch parsley, remove all the leaves
2 tablespoons cold pressed flax oil
2 tablespoons cold pressed sunflower oil
2 tablespoons Heart Juice**
1/2 teaspoon raw sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper tincture
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon raw honey
Mix all the above together into a homogenous liquidy paste.
Put all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, except the pomegranate grains and the parsley leaves.
Toss the salad well with the dressing paste. Top with the pomegranate grains followed by the parsley leaves.
1. The ‘Heart Juice’** helps keep the arteries clear.
2. The mixture of the flax and sunflower oils help your mitochondria to breath. They are also anti-inflammatory.
3. Cider vinegar helps produce stomach acid for digestion
4. The raw honey is anti-bacterial.
5. The ginger and garlic in the ‘Heart Juice’** give ‘warming Yang’ to the salad.
© 2018 Recipe & Images are Copyright
A heart tonic for clearing arterial plaque and to keep arteries squeaky clean.
Get Your ‘Heart Juice’ Recipe here.
Download Your Country Salad Recipe