4 ounces/120 gm dark chocolate
2 tablespoons unsalted farm butter
2 Free-range farm eggs plus
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup molasses sugar
1. Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain marie or in a saucepan over low heat.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat. Add the sugar.
4. Stir the whisked eggs into the chocolate mixture. Whisk together until smooth.
5. Keep refrigerated overnight.
6. Next day, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
7. Butter the insides of small souffle moulds. Then spoon in the chilled chocolate mixture up to about 2/3 full.
8. Bake at the top of the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Let the souffles cool down, then remove them from their moulds.
10. Dust with pure cocoa powder and/or serve with real whipped cream.
11. Bon Appetit!
The inside of the souffle should be liquidy and the outside firm! Delicious!
No flour, minimum carbs as sugar, healthy protein and fat.