1 kg Pig’s fore trotters, chopped into approx 2” pieces
2 tabs infused rosemary oil
2 1/2 teaspoon coarse unrefined sea salt
10 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons tamari
2 star anise
300ml boiling water (to be added to the cooking pot – not for scalding the meat)
3 Tablespoons Molasses Sugar
2 thumb size Sharp ginger, slice thinly (or 3 teasp ground ginger powder)
10 garlic pips (remove the skin and leave whole)
1/4 whole lemon with its rind intact – stick in the cloves
10 Kaffir Lime leaves
Scald the meat in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Add all the prepared ingredients to a crock pot. Cook for about 6 to 7 hours.
TIP: Take a full-spectrum digestive enzyme before and after the meal.
1. Vinegar – warms the body; helps with blood stagnation.
2. Ginger and garlic – antibiotic, antibacterial
3. Cloves and Star Anise: Warm the body.
The collagen in the trotters help with:
* Protecting your Cardiovascular Health.
* Healthy Skin, Nails, Hair and Teeth.
* Reducing Joint Pains and Degeneration.
* Healing Leaky Gut.
* Boosting Metabolism, Muscle Mass and Energy Output.
* Improving Liver Health.
© 2018 Recipe & Images are Copyright